*Um... Mr. Reaper... can you call back later?

*Friday's with Miss L

*Miss Lookatme on IM

*What a contrast

*This explains it all

*Into the darkness

*Fear and Entrapment in Las Vegas

*Getting ready

*So it begins


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Sunday, April 10, 2005

Better (than) Sideways you Million Dollar Baby

Until two hours ago, Million Dollar Baby and Sideways were my picks for best movies this year.

I just finished watching Closer.

Top movie I've seen in a very long time - not just this year.

Screenplay - I wish I could collect that much honesty into one piece of fantasy

Actors - Even bassfishfaced Julia Roberts was good. No one to love, no one to hate. They nailed it. Its nice that I can have a big crush on Natalie without feeling like a pedophile. She was 13 when I first saw her in the Professional.

Sidenote:
Miss L called. She meditates. I like her voice and I like her tone when she talks to me. I can hear her smirk.

there are 1 doodles

At 4:02 PM, Blogger allison said...

[RC] LOVE that movie. And we read the play in my play-reading group a few weeks ago. Talk about intense.

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here