*T minus 38 hours and counting

*Helping the cause

*temptation

*Short answer

*If she was an illustration

*If she was a cartoon

*Just sounds cold, not hot

*Sometimes I am wrong

*I knew

*Ya did done good


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Sunday, April 17, 2005

Don't be confused

Friday night I took my good friend Mr. Drinker to see Sin City. Later after the movie he and I talked about the Miss W situation. In true friendship he tried to ease my mind.

"She did this all to herself by sneaking into a boxcar on your train. She made her own choices to bring her here."

"Yes, she did." I responded, "But I let it happen."

This situation is 100% my fault, less anyone be confused.

there are 3 doodles

At 3:16 PM, Blogger Mister Underhill said...

I have been in basically the exact same situation. You need to cancel the trip with her, or at least her part.

The longer you let her entwine yourself in your life the harder it will be to get out.

I STILL get emails from this girl sometimes, and I idiotically answer her and then it will sort of be another awkward situation that goes on a few weeks.

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger hofzinser said...

I hear ya, man.

Its beyond the point of no return and the trip would be canceled if Miss Smile and Mr. Cooler were not going.

I havethe trip in the right place in my mind and end of all of this is not as far away as it seems.

Over a month ago was when I should have cancelled all of this. I didn't and now I am here.

I am very naive but I think this will all play out OK.... we shall see.

I do appreciate your advice, though. For the record, you are right, I am wrong.

 
At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...you got him to say you are right Underhill. BRAVA man! BRAVA!
Miss L

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here