*The moment

*Token Single Friend

*Angel and Demon

*Unfettered

*Hairspray and Bailing Wire

*...till I return

*Yes, its my world

*blocked for one year

*it is very nice to know

*Sin and Seanachai


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Tuesday, April 26, 2005

For Doris

So the zookeeper is freaking out. Doris, his only gorilla in the zoo, is acting really strange. He goes to check on her only to realize she is in heat.

"Shit, I don't have any other gorillas..."

He goes home and brainstorms as he falls asleep.

The next morning he happens to walk by Billy Bob, the redneck janitor. "What the hell", he thinks.

"Billy Bob, I have a question for you."
"Sure thing bossman"
"Would you sleep with Doris for $500?"

The toothless cleaning man offers a blanker look than normal, "I gonna have to think on it a bit, bossman."

"Take your time"

After lunch the zookeeper gets a knock on his office door and Billy Bob shuffles in.

"I been thinkin' on it, bossman, and I'll do it but on three conditions."

The zookeeper nods as the son of cousins continues, " One, I ain't gonna kiss 'er"

"That's doable"

"Two, you can't tell nobody I dun it."

The zookeeper nods again.

"...and three, I need a couple weeks to come up with the $500"
_______________________________________________________
who loves you? Uncle Hofzinser loves you!

there are 3 doodles

At 4:55 PM, Blogger A* said...

Yeah, you're a dork.

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

I should have seen that one coming!

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Miss Tasha said...

that joke has cheesy, sophisticated, and damn right laughable written all over it! :D

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here