*Ya did done good

*We interupt the regulary scheduled reality to brin...

*I'm set until summer

*...why I don't write

*Agnostic no more

*What you're feeling are pangs of guilt

*wordsmiths

*Get into orbit

*What a prankster

*Grab your whip and get in line


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Thursday, April 14, 2005

I knew

I had a buddy tell me the rumor that Maynard Keenan, the writer and voice of Tool and Perfect Circle, left the bands because he found Jesus.

"He's bullshitting. Have you ever read the lyrics to Judith?"

I knew it was hoax. You don't write a song like Judith and then change your mind.

Found THIS when I got up this morning.

Being right never gets old and I immediately put Mer de Noms in the CD player to celebrate.

Enough games, Maynard, go make a new Tool album.

there are 3 doodles

At 12:06 PM, Blogger Miss Tasha said...

I agree! A new album is long over due... yea and I knew about Korns "head" leaving for religion, but im to shook up over that.

on april fools day, a friend had played a prank on me stating that maynard had died. me, and the way i love maynard, started freakin out. of cos i quickly caught on, and had to resipricate some of those feelings into his arm as i slugged him. eh, what are friends for.

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger hofzinser said...

I figured it was the Korn that spun the Tool rumour. As much as I like Korn... they are not Tool.

After the less than stellar Emotive it is time to give Circle a break and get back to the best band still making music.

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Miss Tasha said...

ill toast to that.. here here...

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here