*I'm set until summer

*...why I don't write

*Agnostic no more

*What you're feeling are pangs of guilt

*wordsmiths

*Get into orbit

*What a prankster

*Grab your whip and get in line

*Better (than) Sideways you Million Dollar Baby

*Um... Mr. Reaper... can you call back later?


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Wednesday, April 13, 2005

We interupt the regulary scheduled reality to bring you...

I can't wait to get my work done today.

I am going to go to the Fresh Market tonight and pick out the scallops having the worst self-esteem. You know the ones - they lived short clingy lives over-eating. "Give me the fatties".

Then a pound of Monk fish. Nothing finer than a fish that tastes like lobster yet is not a bottom-feeding insect of the sea.

Chives, scallops, cherry tomatoes, garlic, mango and cilantro - yep that will do.

I will swing by the wine and get a subtle bottle of Australian Shiraz. One she's never heard of, let alone tasted. I'll decant it as soon as I get home.

I'll cure the wok and boil some water. While it heats up I will make the mango salsa....

The Monk fish will be seasoned, on wax paper and inside the bamboo steamer by 6:30.

Scallops lightly sauteed surrounding steamed Monk fish on a bed of couscous plated by 7.

She should be here around 7....

I will need to start cooking around 5:30.

I will get some cooking scotch for the chef. Not to cook WITH but cook ON. I'll throw on some Alison Krause, sip scotch and whirl like a dervish. Bluegrass and scotch while I paint on a plate canvas.

Hell, I'm even cleaning up the place and Sister is staying at friend's house. I better email her directions, she's never been here before....

Tonight I get to make Miss L dinner and I cannot friggin wait.

(we now return you to your regularly sceduled reality)

Still not funny, God. Not funny at all.

BLEH


there are 1 doodles

At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOH...fatty scallops and Monk fish. Alison Krauss and Shiraz.
*Sigh* that wasn't fair.
But thanks for the thought...
Miss L

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here