*wordsmiths

*Get into orbit

*What a prankster

*Grab your whip and get in line

*Better (than) Sideways you Million Dollar Baby

*Um... Mr. Reaper... can you call back later?

*Friday's with Miss L

*Miss Lookatme on IM

*What a contrast

*This explains it all


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Tuesday, April 12, 2005

What you're feeling are pangs of guilt

Played poker last night (and won). Miss W obsesses about me calling her. I had not called her since Sunday morning. I expected her to show up at the bar last night with both sigh guns loaded and eyes loaded for rolling.

That did not happen.

When I came out of the back room to get a beer from Miss Smile I saw W at the bar. She was all decked out. Dressed like she was going out for dinner. I came over with my asbestos suit on prepped for the third degree.

She was all smiles and happiness. No mention of the no calls, no negative words.

Uh oh

She talked to someone. No doubt. She must have bitched to someone about how distant I've been. They gave her the 'get off his nuts' advice... he will come to you if you stop hunting him.

How do I know this?

I smelled it. How about that? I know it.

I know the act I saw last night took an amazing amount of effort on her part. She wants this to work... she has big plans for us. Seeing the effort broke my careless shitbag heart. I hope I don't do too much damage.

I suck.

...otherside...

L is getting a package I overnighted. It should be at her apartment around noon... there when she gets home. She was the highlight of my day yesterday and I want to get all my work done today so I can call her. Now I am a shitbag careless ogre who is acting giddy like a twelve-year old who just made a mix tape for the girl in his math class.

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell
I'm doing here?
I don't belong here
*Radiohead

there are 1 doodles

At 4:07 PM, Blogger allison said...

[RC] Good to know. The planning, the effort, the energy, THE SHOES...all for naught when the guy isn't all "there" anyway. Good to know.

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here