*Leave notes in his shirt pocket

*There will be none of THAT

*The Socks Betray Him

*Coffee with 2 sugars and 1 compliment

*Did you?

*I ask you to do ONE effing thing

*Why Do Men....

*Cracked the 450 mark

*Middle Chapters

*every effort


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Drinks are on Uncle Hof

Wow... still only in the second month of the life of this blog-ditty-blog-blog and we broke 1,000 visitors yesterday. Quite a launch!.

My 1,000th visitor logged from the charter.com domain

The feedback and kind words I've gotten from everyone that reads this blog brings me so much happiness. I hope someday I get to meet each of you... if/when I do, the drinks are on Uncle Hof..

I will try and get another "Why Do Men" post out today....

Love ya, mean it

there are 7 doodles

At 10:19 AM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

If I can prove I was #1,000, do I get a prize??

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger hofzinser said...

I always suspected you were my charter.com reader...

You get a free subscription to Hofzinser's Unlimited Advice Service. Normally $489.88 per month...

Of course, I can still FedEx Mr. Craftsman to your doorstep... He can take care of your 'needs' then build you some shelves.

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

Hmmm...I have a basement full of kitchen cabinets needing to be installed. I may have to think on this. Relationship advice vs. a carpentry whiz. I'll have to get back to you.

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger hofzinser said...

Give the word... you can get both prizes.

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger a chick said...

love what you did with the place!

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

You're mighty free pimping out your brother, aren't you, Hof?

I think I need to collect more relationship advice before you send me any men!! :-)

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger Kira said...

I actually DO have charter as my net, but hey, a lot of folks do...right? If it's actually me, I will happily give my prize to wordwhiz ;)

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here