*Unfounded and Exceeded

*Good Morning

*you look like

*I've saved you a seat

*Somehow I misplaced the key

*Five Things (or does this look infected?)

*The Youngest is all growns-ups

*Now she is in trouble

*Sometimes courage

*required to "confront"


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Sunday, May 08, 2005

flying colors

Good morning, friends. A* and had such a nice day/night yesterday. I've been to this town at least 20 times. Seeing this place with A* is like seeing it for the first time. We explored Wynn, Caesar's, Paris (our home away from homes), Bally's and The Venetian.

She passed the Sushi (for lunch) test with flying colors... we ate noodles for dinner. Today is looking like a pool day. Tonight is our Big Date at Delmonico's which is my favorite restaurant in the world. I cannot wait for her to try one of my favorite wines.


Some pretty lady got a new camera and some pretty lady took this fab pic on the bridge from Bally's to Bellagio.

hofzinser "the lucky Bastard" signing off... for now.

there are 2 doodles

At 2:22 PM, Blogger Steve said...

You are so lucky, man. I'd love to do Vegas - it will probably be a good few years, though. :(

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger hofzinser said...

I hope it is sooner than later. We could meet for a Guiness (my fav beer)!

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here