*you look like

*I've saved you a seat

*Somehow I misplaced the key

*Five Things (or does this look infected?)

*The Youngest is all growns-ups

*Now she is in trouble

*Sometimes courage

*required to "confront"

*Latest Lines from Vegas

*its not about the tights


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Saturday, May 07, 2005

Good Morning

5:17am and I am off to the airport.

Wish us luck... everyone (even MooCow) has been a great support.

there are 1 doodles

At 8:04 AM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

This likely says something about how completely boring my life is, but I actually woke up this morning thinking about you guys! "Oh boy, they're off to Vegas! They must be so excited!" Thanks for the thrills...even if they are vicarious! GOOD LUCK!!

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here