*Prepare me for her consumption

*Put me in, coach!

*Trained in the gentle art

*I would be lying

*Drinks are on Uncle Hof

*Leave notes in his shirt pocket

*There will be none of THAT

*The Socks Betray Him

*Coffee with 2 sugars and 1 compliment

*Did you?


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Thursday, May 26, 2005

I'm out

Your favorite witty yet insightful editor will be back posting like a blogger should upon his return.

-love you, mean it.

there are 10 doodles

At 3:34 PM, Blogger Paige said...

Have a good time!

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Steve said...

Wow, funky new look. Love it!

Hof, have a great trip. Enjoying the Why Do Men questions as well. Excellent stuff!

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

Hof: HEY, I passed the 1,000 visits mark. But I'm not sure how many I've really had because I started my blog on April 10 and didn't install site meter until May 11. So I've had just over 1,054 visits since May 11! Does that mean I'm buying 1,054 drinks?? Uh oh!!!

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger hofzinser said...

paige: We are... thanks!

steve: HE LIVES... glad you like the new look and new post feature. Miss your posts, though

wordwhiz: It means A* and I are flying you up here to the city after I move and buying YOU dinner.

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

COOL!! I can take the train to NYC. Not that far!

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Paige said...

Dude, SO missing your posts already...stupid Hof Withdrawl....

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

I second Paige's statement.

"Stupid Hof withdrawal!"

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger hofzinser said...

WW: A* and I would LOVE to meet you for a drink. I will be up here AGAIN next weekend. Please let me know if you are serious.

Paige/WW: You two make me blush.

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

Hof & A*: Absolutely serious, but next weekend is my retro party!! I've got 47 guests, two DJs, a bartender, a caterer....not exactly plans I can change. If you want to come my way, you're more than welcome to attend the party! McG has my email address. You can get it from him. I'll let him know it's okay to give it to you.

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Steve said...

Yup, I'm still here! Had a few days away from the PC, but I've been reading the blog in spirit...

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here