*Sometimes courage

*required to "confront"

*Latest Lines from Vegas

*its not about the tights

*Not up to it

*Think before you take

*For Doris

*The moment

*Token Single Friend

*Angel and Demon


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Monday, May 02, 2005

Now she is in trouble

Cancelled the Match.com subscription I reactived awhile back. Never answered an email... too busy tumbling over A*(Miss Lookatme). What shall I do with the extra money I save? Suggestions?

there are 18 doodles

At 8:43 AM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

Been there, done that...
But I suspect I'm the wrong person from whom to get advice. Still tumbling myself. Sometimes, moving on is a bitch!

Thanks for your comment on my blog. It was very wise.

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger hofzinser said...

If it was wise I must have stole it from somewhere....

Never had too much trouble moving on in the past. I gotta say that A* is someone I hope I never have to move on from...

I am her biggest fan!

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

Whatever happened to Miss L??

I'm fighting that moving on thing too, but perhaps I'm just begging to have my guts ripped out one more time. A few of my innards must have somehow remained miraculously intact, despite the past two gut wrenchings I've endured. Are we persistent, stubborn or just plain stupid?? Time will tell. (I'm not sure I want to know!)

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger hofzinser said...

Miss L and A* are one-in-the same. She is meeting me out in Vegas on Saturday.

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger hofzinser said...

Have faith... when you do the right thing it will come back to you in spades.

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

Thanks. I needed SOMEONE to say that. Everyone else is telling me to "RUN!!" I just pray I'm not a fall-back position.

I'll be thinking about you on Saturday and hoping it all goes GREAT! Will say a little prayer for you. Good luck!!! Keep me posted! You're a great guy!!

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger A* said...

WW- I hear you girl. Tumbling fast and hard is scary. I just had my soul ripped out and pureed in early February. Here I am again.
Sometimes amazing things come at the lowest moments. Don't fight the moving on thing, it will happen when you are ready.

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

Thought I was moving on - had a date with a nice guy yesterday. But then HE started talking about giving us another shot. What can I say? I was never the one who wanted it to end. I asked him to think about it and be sure it's what he wants to do. If it is, I can't walk away. As Hof said...I'm his biggest fan. ;-)

Sorry, Hof...I didn't mean to hijack your blog. I'll duck outta here now.

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger A* said...

WW- Hof likes it. IT makes his site meter jump! If another chance is what YOU want to give him, then by all means go ahead. Since I have less than no knowledge of the situation, I can't even begin to comment on it. Know that you have some power over the situation and decide what is best for you. Sometimes choosing something that hurts winds up being the best choice. Trust your gut! That's how I am getting to Vegas on Saturday!!

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger hofzinser said...

...and for the record; even her guts are hot.

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

I'll be saying a prayer for BOTH of you that all goes well!! Thanks for your words of support. You guys are great and deserve HUGE amounts of happiness!!!

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

ha, ha...sounds like a charmer to me *a. Snag him while you can!! How can you resist a guy who says your guts are hot??

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger A* said...

Thanks WW. You too are great and deserving of happiness in large doses. And yeah, he's quite the charmer but trust me he's pretty goofy too. I am not sure which part I like more.
He's quite the cutie too..

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger hofzinser said...

Ladies, Ladies...

Don't stop on my account... feel free to continue your honest expressions!

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

Sorry Hof...can't speak to how cute you are. I'll just have to take a*'s word for it. She and I are now so well acquainted, I'm certain I can trust her judgement and surely would agree with her appraisal 100%

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

South Florida meets New York/New Jersey in Las Vegas?? I hope this wasn't an attempt to "meet in the middle"!!

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger hofzinser said...

*checks map*

DAMN, I always sucked at geography.

Nope, it is an attempt to meet in a 750 sqrft suite at the Paris. Best part? The company hosting the convention where I am teaching my seminars upgraded me. NICE!

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Jezebelle said...

Thanks for visiting my blog...I don't think I'm the right person to give advice...I updated today, if you're curious.

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here