*Firefox friendly (finally)

*Cyberversion of Chlamydia

*What Would Hofzinser Do?

*Our species may, in fact, survive

*I'm out

*Prepare me for her consumption

*Put me in, coach!

*Trained in the gentle art

*I would be lying

*Drinks are on Uncle Hof


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Tuesday, May 31, 2005

They must have a bug problem

Your ever artful and jocose blogmaniac is back home in South Florida after a long weekend with the ever effectually breathtaking A*.

We did a whole lot of nothing (with a smidge of somethings here and there). A perfect "no plans" weekend of doing whatever whim flew to our fancy.

I was introduced to (read:auditioned for) one of her closest friends, Dan. I've been a fan of his blog for months and it was really first-rate to finally meet this clever 'non compos'.

They took me to Therapy (the bar, not the remedial treatment). A* was so proud that I had no issue having a drink in a gay bar.

So I sit here, right now, and wonder... what 'issue' with a bar like Therapy might I coulda woulda had? After some brainstorming I can only come up with ten potential issues I coulda woulda had:

1) Hmmm, too much like the Ale House back home - a goddamn sausage factory... where are the chicks!?!

2) The bar snacks were all tiny diamond shaped blue pills and they tasted like chalk

3) How can anyone expect to get drunk with all of this CPR training going on? Sheesh looks like everyone is having trouble breathing....

4) If I had KNOWN daisy-dukes were back in style I would of packed my pair (he said, "packed")

5) How am I supposed to know champagne and cosmos are on special if there is no sign?

6) How much do you tip a bathroom attendant that is THAT friendly? I felt foolish thinking the two-tap rule should always be followed.

7) The gum in foil square packs taste like ass

8) How am I supposed to know you get a discount if you have a shaved head or wear just an undershirt? NO ONE tells me ANYTHING.

9) They must have a bug problem. I looked around and everyone was swatting the air when they talked.

10) "But, sir, it doesn't taste like a popsicle..."

there are 14 doodles

At 4:38 PM, Blogger A* said...

You were fabulous honey...
:)

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Paige said...

Are you sure he wasn't "FAB-U-LOOOOOOUS!"?

gay bars...that's hot.

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Steve said...

What about the music? I bet you loved the music. :D

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger hofzinser said...

You should have seen the space! One of the most creative uses of space I've ever seen. I really gorgeous bar. There was an entire upstairs I never had a chance to see...

Steve: the music was great.

paige: love your new profile pic! (steve still has the coolest one)

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

Okay, so the question we all want to know, but I guess I have to be the wise ass who asks, is:

How many guys hit on you Hof??

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger Dan said...

Not only am I honored to have been sketched, but Hof was in my Bar. Rawk.
Truly an honor to have spent some time in Hof's presence.
And Hof was not hit on at all. I would have cut some bitches up had they laid a hand on A*'s man.

 
At 12:34 AM, Anonymous Christina (joliefille) said...

I go to the Ale House in Jupiter!
And I'm not sausage, I'm a chick.
They've got fantastic burgers and deserts.

 
At 2:00 AM, Blogger Miss Tasha said...

glad to hear you all had a knee slappin good time!

and i agree with paige.. gay bars = hottness!

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger hofzinser said...

dan... commented... speachless... hard to breathe.... seventh seal... run for the hills.

Love ya, you tatoouey freak.

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Serra said...

Sounds like y'all had a blast!

BTW the mint "gum" tastes a little better...

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger A* said...

Yeah I loved him just a little more in that bar. And seriously that is an effing gorgeous space!! Glad I could share it with you hon..

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger hofzinser said...

Check out the pictures on the right under SPACE

CLICK ME IF YOU ARE COOL

 
At 3:24 AM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

I'm cool! (Even if my CD collection is not.) Awesome place.

 
At 2:07 AM, Blogger allison said...

The rapy. I see you have been anointed into our phenomenal world of hot gay men and-the-straight-women-who-love-them. Welcome. Now take this vodka and drink with with us.

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here