*Good Morning

*you look like

*I've saved you a seat

*Somehow I misplaced the key

*Five Things (or does this look infected?)

*The Youngest is all growns-ups

*Now she is in trouble

*Sometimes courage

*required to "confront"

*Latest Lines from Vegas


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Saturday, May 07, 2005

Unfounded and Exceeded

All of you placing your money on the kiss... be sure to call your bookies so you can collect.

She's taking a nap right now. The Suite is amazing (it has more bathrooms than her apartment... teehee). We got sushi at Ichiban under Bally's and came back up here so she could rest.

All of my fears about our feelings not translating: unfounded
All of my concerns about feeling strange at first: unfounded
My hope that we would immediately feel as lost as we do when we talk on the phone: exceeded.

I would now like to extend a personal thank you to all the dumb-asses that let her slip through your fingers. Without your inability to see her and appreciate her, she might not be taking a nap in the bed next to my desk right now... I am one lucky bastard.

there are 4 doodles

At 9:31 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

Okay, so I'm a wicked emotional sap, but I'm just about to tear up reading this!! I'm SO HAPPY for you guys!! Thanks for sharing. Give each other a hug from me!!

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger MooCow said...

Awww....So glad to hear you didn't have that awkward strange "I know you but I don't" kind of moment. And that you clicked. Like peanut butter and jelly. Like Bartles and James. Like Mac and cheese.

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger You Can't Afford Me said...

omg! this is sooooooo CUTE! i am so happy for both of you.

have a great time!

 
At 4:23 AM, Blogger A* said...

Thanks guys!! :) We're happy [insert nauseating kissy noises].

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here