*Our species may, in fact, survive

*I'm out

*Prepare me for her consumption

*Put me in, coach!

*Trained in the gentle art

*I would be lying

*Drinks are on Uncle Hof

*Leave notes in his shirt pocket

*There will be none of THAT

*The Socks Betray Him


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Sunday, May 29, 2005

What Would Hofzinser Do?

I set up an email address for anyone to use to contact your world famous (and all-time favorite) blogger. If you have a question you would like answered as a post, feel free to email it in!

I will continue working from the comments on the "Why Do Men...?" post but expand beyond questions about the mind of men.

Starting today you can ask Uncle Hofzinser anything. The "WWHD?" column is now taking questions...

Are you in a predicament and wonder what I, your ever insightful blogging superhero would do? Email and ask.

The email-chumming-bot-proof version of the email address:
askhofzinser(at)gmail(dot)com

there are 1 doodles

At 11:07 AM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

Thanks, Uncle Hof. You may be regret this. Your expertise is legendary. Women worldwide will be contacting you for your advice. You'll never be able to keep up. The blog will suffer. A* will feel neglected. Your life will be forever changed. Are you sure you're ready to take this on??

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here