*I've saved you a seat

*Somehow I misplaced the key

*Five Things (or does this look infected?)

*The Youngest is all growns-ups

*Now she is in trouble

*Sometimes courage

*required to "confront"

*Latest Lines from Vegas

*its not about the tights

*Not up to it


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Friday, May 06, 2005

you look like

Last night I played poker in a friend's league down here in Ft Lauderdale. It was a tourney and I placed 1st! Won about $800 (just in time for Vegas, baby!).

One of the guys who plays in the league runs a software company that puts out computer games for kids. He has the Sponge Bob license and the rights to games from the Scooby-Doo movies. We played in his office and I happened to be standing next to a Scooby-Doo 2 poster before the game started.

"Holy SHIT you look like Freddy Prinze, Jr."

The guy freaked out. I've heard this from other people as well. Others I get include Tom Cruise (love it!) and Ethan Hawke (love this one too).

I am not real sure what I think of FPjr.

Should I be offended?


is it hofzinser or Freddy? You get to guess!

there are 14 doodles

At 1:24 PM, Blogger *~*Michelle*~* said...

Ah, don't be offended!

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger A* said...

You Hof. Definitely you...but then I am a little biased. ;)
Plus, I so don't want to be Sarah Michelle Gellar!

*Shudder*

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Miss Tasha said...

FP Jr. is hott... not with blond hair though, only dark...

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

Holy crap! No wonder a*'s acting like some sort of horny, love-sick teenager. This is what you look like?? That older brother of yours...is he married?? I'll be traveling to Florida for my sister's wedding in September. Maybe you could hook me up??

Just kidding...sort of...

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger hofzinser said...

WW-

I am the oldest. Good news, Craftsman is 28 this year and better looking than I could ever be - nicer and he is talented as hell.

He would totally dig you.... He lives in Charlotte so... MOVE!

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger A* said...

The irony? The Craftsman is closer to my age than Hof.
No honey, you aren't old. Just mature.

*snickers*

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

I am most flattered, but 28 would constitute cradle-robbing! I have a 19-year-old son! But thanks, anyway!

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger hofzinser said...

WW - He could be the Ashton to your Demi

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger dopeybugs said...

Charlotte is kinda near Atlanta, Hof...is he willing to drive?

And don't be offended. That should be flattering. Moreso than Tom Cruise, actually.

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger hofzinser said...

...Youngest (22) is also single and a good-looking great kid.

I think I will just Ebay them.

Wordwiz - They "clean pools" like champs.

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger hofzinser said...

Thanks Bugs!

Are handsome, creative, funny, kind, loving men who create art with a hammer and saw really your type?

Honestly, you gals would flip over either Youngest or Craftsman. They are both the best kids ever and becoming great men.

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

22??? EGADS!!

I think my post tomorrow will include some photos, if I can figure out how to work the damn thing! Then people who know who they're talking to. I was nervous about posting a photo at first, preferring to be annonymous. But everyone feels like an old friend now!!

Just a few more hours!!! You and a* must be insanely excited!!

I'm insanely excited for you, and I barely know you guys!! Can't wait to hear how GREAT it was!!! (Really, truly!!) Have fun!

 
At 12:53 AM, Blogger A* said...

:) Everyone should have a Hof.
WW- Yes we are very excited. Less than 12 hours and I am sitting here blogging wondering how the hell we got to this point.

 
At 1:08 AM, Blogger allison said...

[RC] It's no shame to LOOK like FPJ, just as long as you don't ACT like FPJ. Cuz that would be a shame.

BTW, what's the link to the brothers on Ebay? I'm bidding.

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here