*None of us had perfect parents

*The bottomless appetite

*Hearing about last night

*Not all the brains in one skull

*I just happen to see it fall

*A sexist society afterall

*Feeling voyeuristic

*It took root and blossomed

*Thanks, Dane (andy), for letting me "sketch you up...

*A*'s new template is up


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Monday, June 20, 2005

And I am glad

I know you are dying to hear about the night Mr. Drinker met A* (this past weekend)...

He posted it on his blog here.

Mr. Drinker, A* and I played rock-paper-scissors to see who would get the right to blog out the night at the pub.

Mr. Drinker won.

And I am glad... he captured it so well....

A* posted about how things went with me meeting the 'rents here.

there are 1 doodles

At 5:01 PM, Blogger Foilwoman said...

Need to re-read Mr. Drinker's post, but I think A*'s mom likes you. Just saying. So congratulations.

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here