*More momentous

*More great writing

*If you like great writing

*It will break their little hearts

*Suitable for framing

*Worse things in life

*Missed therapy sessions

*SWARM SWARM

*They must have a bug problem

*Firefox friendly (finally)


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Sunday, June 05, 2005

Bore the hell out of you

I did some google keyword searches to see where my blog ranked...

cat stroller inanity
(ranked 1st out of 115)

hoboken playing house gal
(ranked 6th out of 10,100)

wordwhiz asked
(ranked 1st out of 71)

hofzinser why do men
(ranked 10th out of 58 - A*'s blog ranked 3rd!)

tiny diamond shaped blue pills bar snacks
(ranked 2nd out of 8,870)

gum foil square packs ass
(ranked 1st out of 870)

firefox friendly finally digging sources trusted template
(1st out of 287)

See, even I can bore the hell out of you with a lame post!

there are 2 doodles

At 10:00 AM, Blogger Foilwoman said...

Don't worry, my blog ranks nowhere. I have another, anonymous blog on another subject, which, while it gets lots of hits scores in the negative numbers on the "who links here" program! Anyway, I'm the first post here. Yippee.

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

I've been off for a couple of days - working on my big party. I'm playing blog catch-up. How can there possibly be 71 links for "Wordwhiz asked"?? I'm going to check this out!!

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here