*David shrugs his shoulders

*Learn to take your freaking time

*In the off-chance you run into Dad today

*Maybe streamers fell?

*Seeing how your didn't ask...

*Ya made someone's week

*Gotta second?

*She will torture us

*Who was it?

*BUT not private enough


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Cross your fingers

I own a condo in North Carolina that has been draining my bank account. It has been on the market for a month and I just had an offer faxed to me. His offer was too low and I countered.

If I can sell this place it will decrease the time between me and A* living in the same zip code (wherever that zip code may be).

What can you do?

Think positive thoughts about this deal coming together for me. If you pray, maybe drop me in your phone call to the big guy tonight.

I believe in prayer and positive visualization... if you don't could you humor me?

Cross your fingers for me at least!

Love ya, mean it

there are 9 doodles

At 5:35 PM, Blogger Firefly said...

consider them crossed! and a prayer or 2 wont hurt!

aloha, ff

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Kira said...

I'm all for directing energy at things that will, ultimately, lead to a happy couple living in the same area! Good luck! Hmmm...if the condo is in Wilmington, I have a friend who is trying to move there from Hilton Head within the next six months. SO, if that's the case and this offer falls through, email me about the condo and I'll pass it on to him.

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Paige said...

fingers offically crossed!

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger ERL said...

good luck!! i'll cross my fingers too.

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger You Can't Afford Me said...

my fingers are crossed!

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Foilwoman said...

Do you need a superheroine to beat up a realtor (it's quite a lot of fun actually) or a recalcitrant buyer? I'd be happy to help out in any way possible. Oh, you said positive thoughts. Whoops.

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

Will say a prayer for you and A*...my favorite couple.

 
At 6:38 AM, Blogger hofzinser said...

firefly: as usual, yer da bestest

kira: the condo is in Pinehurst. Never heard of it? Watch the US Open this weekend... it's in Pinehurst this year.

sandra, paige and erl... thanks!

foilwoman: BUM-Bu-DA the continuing adventures of FoilWoman. When we last left our hero she was raking some ticket brokers over a rusty garden rake. (thanks but i think i'll make this a 'clean' deal)

wordwhiz: [heart] ya

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Mr. Drinker said...

Always got your back son...

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here