*A sexist society afterall

*Feeling voyeuristic

*It took root and blossomed

*Thanks, Dane (andy), for letting me "sketch you up...

*A*'s new template is up

*Cross your fingers

*David shrugs his shoulders

*Learn to take your freaking time

*In the off-chance you run into Dad today

*Maybe streamers fell?


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Thursday, June 16, 2005

I just happen to see it fall

So I am sitting in my bedroom talking to A* and happen to look outside the window. Of all things, I see the FRIGGIN Goodyear Blimp. It looks to be about a mile away.

I've never seen it that close.

And something does not look right.

It looks to be flying a bit funny...

WTF?

It drops below the tree line.

Are you kidding me?

Here is the full story

I go to the TV... the blimp crashed just over a mile from my house. I just happen to look out the window... I just happen to see it fall....

there are 4 doodles

At 11:03 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

Wow!! So did you run outside and get interviewed for the local news, or did you send HofSnark?

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger Autumn said...

Weird shit is happening all over the place! Yesterday morning I heard of a guy who robbed a restaurant, on my way home there were sheriffs all over the place, they caught him a couple of blocks away from my house, in Marin!! Marin of all places!! Marin is 10 miles north of San Francisco in case you're not aware and all the Marinites like to think things like that don't happen around her! But they do! Ha! ha!

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger Miss Tasha said...

good timing to look out your window!

 
At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Christina said...

I'd always thought it was Palm Beach County, but this time, I'll lend it to Broward - they put the "duh" in Floriduh.

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here