*It will break their little hearts

*Suitable for framing

*Worse things in life

*Missed therapy sessions

*SWARM SWARM

*They must have a bug problem

*Firefox friendly (finally)

*Cyberversion of Chlamydia

*What Would Hofzinser Do?

*Our species may, in fact, survive


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Friday, June 03, 2005

If you like great writing

Regular readers remember me mentioning Mr. Drinker...

He has been a-blogging and today posted a great thinking piece (click me!) Makes you realize that it is never too late and that sometimes "it is what it is..."

Swing by and take a look and tell him Hof sent ya...

there are 3 doodles

At 10:49 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

Excellent and thought provoking. I credited you with sending me his way. Thanks.

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger Mr. Drinker said...

I appreciate that...really I do...can't wait to celebrate your b-day this week brother. Love ya, mean it.

 
At 12:40 AM, Blogger A* said...

Mr. Drinker-
Make sure he has a great one. I am so unbelievably sad that I couldn't be there for his birthday. :(

I loved you post by the way. You are one talented writer. :)

Oh and mad props on the no-smoking thing! Can't wait to meet ya!

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here