*Maybe streamers fell?

*Seeing how your didn't ask...

*Ya made someone's week

*Gotta second?

*She will torture us

*Who was it?

*BUT not private enough

*Effing masterpiece

*(ahem)

*Thanks, A*, for letting me "sketch you up!"


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Monday, June 13, 2005

In the off-chance you run into Dad today

My dad hates snot.

Not actual snot but the word "snot". You can say sh*t, b*tch, f*ck around my Dad and he will likely not raise an eyebrow. God help you if you use "snot" within ear-shot of him. The context and usage appears to be important....
"You have some snot running from your nose"

This appears to be fine with dear-ole-Dad. I guess using "snot" to refer to snot is ok.
"Quit being a snot"

This will get you a daddyslap to the back of the head. Using the word "snot" for something other than mucus is where the trouble apparently begins.

Oh... and before I forget (in the off-chance you run into Dad today) all the above holds true for "booger" too.

there are 9 doodles

At 1:34 PM, Blogger Paige said...

My friend is the same way about "piss" you can use it as anything except to go to the bathroom. She HATES it when people say "I'm gonna go take a piss."

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

When you're dancing with your honey and your nose is kinda runny and you think it's kinda funny but it's not!

(Just reverted back to 8 years old. Damn thing still makes me giggle.)

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Paige said...

LoL, the one my dad always sang to me was

Everybody's doing it, doing it, doing,
pickin' their nose and chewin' it, chewin' it.

They think it's gum but it's-not!

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

I always suspected your parents raised you right!

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger Paige said...

Pimping google now Hof?

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger hofzinser said...

trying it out...

*shrugs*

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Steve said...

I have a friend who hates the word "moist". Weird, huh?

I don't know what it is about it she hates so much, but she absolutely can't stand it.

For example, if you were to say to her, "This [insert foodstuff] has a really nice, moist texture", she would completely freak out.

It's fun sometimes, if you're feeling evil, to run up to her and shout, "MOIST! MOIST! MOIST! MOIST!"

Oh dear, here come the men in white coats...

 
At 3:03 AM, Blogger dopeybugs said...

I'm not a fan of the M word either. And when my sister made a Duncan Hines 'M' cake, she cut out all of the M words off the box and strategically placed them in various places in my room (under my pillow and phone)...grossed me out, but it did make me laugh...

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger hofzinser said...

The moist thing is funny as hell.

dopey, what is it about the word that gives you the heebies?

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here