*Suitable for framing

*Worse things in life

*Missed therapy sessions

*SWARM SWARM

*They must have a bug problem

*Firefox friendly (finally)

*Cyberversion of Chlamydia

*What Would Hofzinser Do?

*Our species may, in fact, survive

*I'm out


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Friday, June 03, 2005

It will break their little hearts

Hello and shhhh... be very quite, Hofzinser is sleeping right now... this is his over-inflated ego and I just figured out his password. He has an idea he wanted to blog about today. While he is in LA LA land I will spill the beans.

Today is very special...

Today you realized that I've become more than just your favorite blog. "...and not to pull your halo down" has become an addiction; the monkey on your blogging back. You check me several times a day and get giddy when you refresh your browser and find a new post.

You love the "Why do men...?" feature, you love the updates on the operatic romance between A* and myself... you love the random thoughts I throw down laced with wit and snark.

I have mad traffic for such a young blog and I owe it all to you, my favorite reader (between you and me, you are the only one that matters... the others mean nothing to me, really). My thank-you gift for you is a new weekly feature.

Starting next Friday I will post a book review/recomendation so you have something to read in the long hours between my posts. I love that you normally go archiving and read old posts over and over again while you wait for me to grace your browser with a new tidbit of joy. With this new weekly feature you will have a more constructive alternative as I pass on works of fiction and non-fiction that you will immediately add to your reading list.

"Hof's Book of the Week Club" is coming to a Friday near you.

(by the way, please don't let on to the other readers that you are my favorite. It will break their little hearts.)

there are 10 doodles

At 2:39 PM, Blogger Andy said...

I knew it was me! I knew it was me!

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Paige said...

Careful Hof, you won't be able to fit your head through the door pretty soon!

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

Oh Hof...A* is far more interested in your other creative endeavors than she is in your blog. While I'm quite sure you are her favorite blogger, I doubt it she's spending too much time desperately awaiting your next post. (desperately awaiting something else you might provide, perhaps...)

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger hofzinser said...

is meglamania not hot?

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Paige said...

no, but hofzmania must be!

 
At 11:23 PM, Anonymous Christina said...

You know, this is a little bit addicting.

Book of the week? That's awfully ambitious...

 
At 4:53 AM, Blogger hofzinser said...

what is really scary is how many great books i've read... and loved.

Every week is likely too much... we shall see. I figure if you find one that turns you on per month I've done my good deed and get that free pass through the gates.

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Islandgirl said...

Oh! This is so exciting!!!

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Miss Tasha said...

i do admit i try to get here at least once a day... maybe two. cant pass up some good logic and wise ass knowledge. doin great hof!! :)

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger hofzinser said...

You are the the best, tasha... thanks for the kind words.

You are a regular stop for me as well...

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here