*Shhhhhhhhhhhh

*Evokes this mental state (part I)

*Win me some points

*Thanks, kira, for letting me "sketch you up!"

*During the wooing

*Bore the hell out of you

*More momentous

*More great writing

*If you like great writing

*It will break their little hearts


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Kick his ass

when I find the f*ckstick who first thought of mixing Red Bull and jaegermeister I will kick his ass. Go ahead and give him the heads-up. I'm coming... as soon as I can walk again.





P.S. I am a God-damn ninja. My kung-fu is strong like ox.

there are 6 doodles

At 4:22 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

Poor Hof...
:-(

Some cool snarky dude filled in for you while you were groaning and puking, so no worries.

(Gosh, I'm mean! Lucky for me you didn't see me on Sunday, after my retro party! UGH!!)

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Steve said...

What's jaegermeister?

And, more importantly, who the hell is that freaky dude with the teeth?

Get better soon, hof :-D

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

Jagerbombs are one of my favs, sorry!

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger You Can't Afford Me said...

yuck! my new drink is red bull and cherry vodka. yummmmm!

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger dopeybugs said...

Steve, for the love of GOD I hope you're kidding!! If you're not, you have GOT to try it sometime!
Check out my site later tonight, there will be a picture and a tribute post to my best friend (aka JAGER)! Haha
Hof-I am still trying to find a pic to send you to sketch, if the offer still stands!
:O)

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger A* said...

Lord people! Didn't you know? Jaeger is the sperm of the devil!!
I smelled jaeger once and damn near puked. Never tried it, never will...but ooh Sandra's concoction sounds yummy!!

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here