*From the archives

*A tool not an overlord

*And I am glad

*None of us had perfect parents

*The bottomless appetite

*Hearing about last night

*Not all the brains in one skull

*I just happen to see it fall

*A sexist society afterall

*Feeling voyeuristic


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Like we are SOOOOO important

The great Bathroom Reader interviewed me this afternoon over the phone. He posted the audio from our interview on his nifty bloggitythingythingthing.

The Hof Interview

A big thanks, Bathroom Reader, for honoring me with this feature.

So, if you are in the mood to hear deep secrets and incredible insights then be sure to catch the next 20/20. If you have nothing else to do you can listen to BR and I blab on like we are SOOOOO important then be sure to listen to the whole thing... you will be tested on this!

there are 4 doodles

At 10:59 PM, Blogger Foilwoman said...

Okay, I listened to the interview, saw your comment on the other bog, and requested a response from you. It was a good interview, BTW.

 
At 6:27 AM, Blogger deanne said...

Aw man, I gotta wait till I get home to listen! :(

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Andy said...

Great interview! You sound exactly like I thought you would. A*'s was really good too.

There were a lot of pretty interesting points about blogging that both of you made. I like your idea of a big meeting in Vegas. That would be great!

Also, listening to it was kind of like watching Star Wars 3... it filled in the gaps about you and A*.

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

It was cool to hear your voice, knowing you only in print! I only had time to listen to half the interview last night. I'm going out tonight, but hope to have time to catch the last half tonight or tomorrow. YOU'RE FAMOUS!!

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here