*The bottomless appetite

*Hearing about last night

*Not all the brains in one skull

*I just happen to see it fall

*A sexist society afterall

*Feeling voyeuristic

*It took root and blossomed

*Thanks, Dane (andy), for letting me "sketch you up...

*A*'s new template is up

*Cross your fingers


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Monday, June 20, 2005

None of us had perfect parents

One of my lurkers came to the surface and commented on my last post. He referred me to a post on his blog. I just read it and it is brilliant.

Here it is...

So here is my blogger challenge to all of you...
You did not have perfect parents (none of us do/did). They set your sites 'off' on a few things. Blog out one of the sites you now, as an adult, realize your parents set wrong.
I will get mine up today or tomorrow....

Be sure to comment here to let us know you posted and met hofzinser's BLOGGER challenge! As always, I will add a link to your post below (so don't include it in your comment).

Autumn met the challenge!
Foilwoman met the challenge!
Dopeybugs met the challenge!
Miss Tasha met the challenge!
Even I met the challenge!
Christina met the challenge!
Andy met the challenge!
A chick met the challenge!
Cyrus met the challenge!

there are 9 doodles

At 6:28 PM, Blogger Autumn said...

I'm not quite sure if this is what you meant, but I had already written this http://septembersgirl.blogspot.com/2005/06/what-is-wrong-with-you-people.html
before I saw his post.

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger Foilwoman said...

Okay, I said something. One of my shortest posts ever, actually.

 
At 12:58 AM, Blogger You Can't Afford Me said...

i seem to have lost my blogging abilities. i've been trying to do a post on this for the last 2 hours and i can't get it. now i am getting too frustrated, so i have to stop. sorry. give me an 'F' for failure.

:(

 
At 1:59 AM, Blogger dopeybugs said...

I was up for the challenge. Not sure if I accomplished it though...
But I tried, then got really sleepy, and posted it anyway.
Oh well...

 
At 2:52 AM, Blogger Miss Tasha said...

i gave in to your challenge... check it out Hof! :D

 
At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Christina said...

I rose to the challenge, and as a result spent forty-five minutes shuddering at memories and produced one of my most lengthy blogs.

http://www.greatestjournal.com/users/joliefille

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Andy said...

I've posted my response to your blogger challenge on my blog.

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger a chick said...

I did. More than once.

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger Cyrus said...

Better late than never?

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here