*Worse things in life

*Missed therapy sessions

*SWARM SWARM

*They must have a bug problem

*Firefox friendly (finally)

*Cyberversion of Chlamydia

*What Would Hofzinser Do?

*Our species may, in fact, survive

*I'm out

*Prepare me for her consumption


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Friday, June 03, 2005

Suitable for framing

I am looking for some sketching material. If you have a personal picture that you would like me to sketch-up I ask you to send it to me....

I only ask that the picture has strong tonal contrast (drastic lights and darks).

I cannot guarentee I will sketch-up all submissions but please send any candidates you have. I will be happy to email back a high-res jpg of the finished product (signed) suitable for framing. It could make a great gift for the next Bris you attend.

Please send the pic candidates to the email in my profile.... (love ya, mean it)

there are 8 doodles

At 11:56 AM, Blogger Islandgirl said...

Yay! Hof I have now added you to my sidebar (not as fancy as blogrolling but maybe one day I might get the hang of that) so now, even though I do check A*'s blog everyday I don't have to find your great site through there...oh, and yes, be jealous, my friend, be so, so jealous...BA is the life!!!

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Paige said...

That's an awesome offer. To bad all the recent pictures of me are...well, me being 25 pounds overweight...But I do want a fun picture to put a banner on my blog. Oh, you tempt me so!

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger hofzinser said...

islandgirl: I am ever so flattered!

paige: find a pic (or have one taken) of you with a strong light source and send it. I will sketch it up for you and you can either use it or file it under your "before pictures" file.

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger The Complimenting Commenter said...

That is so cool of you to do. I love it when bloggers help each other out. Thanks for being a nice person. Perhaps I'll send you the pic I have in my profile. Even though it's not me, to have it sketched might be cool.

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Andy said...

Funny you should asked for requests. I have a picture of my wife's belly when she was pregnant with Dane. I'll have to pull it off of the computer at home. Just don't put it on your other website (you know... lactatin'mommas.com).

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

So cool!! This will take some thought to pick a suitable contribution. You'll be hearing from me.

(Lactatin'mommas.com? I thought that was Underhill's site.)

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Kira said...

Oh oh oh! I need SOMETHING for my picture/avatar/whatever you call it on my blog...when I get back to my house this weekend, I'll try and find a picture of me and then I'll hope like mad that you decide to do it!!! Light and dark, light and dark...hmmm...I'll have to see what I've got that fits that description...gees, and to find a picture of me where I'm not wearing my sunglasses for once would be helpful, too...

 
At 1:20 AM, Blogger courtney elizabeth said...

Hum. I think I can lend you a few photos I haven't used. I am always willing to help a fellow artist out, here are some links to photographs:

http://venus.walagata.com/w/indie/anotherone.gif

http://venus.walagata.com/w/indie/indiemeblahconfuse.gif

http://venus.walagata.com/w/indie/sister.jpg

Hope those have enough contrast and such to help you out.

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here