*Kick his ass

*Shhhhhhhhhhhh

*Evokes this mental state (part I)

*Win me some points

*Thanks, kira, for letting me "sketch you up!"

*During the wooing

*Bore the hell out of you

*More momentous

*More great writing

*If you like great writing


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Taste just as good

I just ate some toast with some red rasberry jam. First solid in the ole stomach today. The road to recovery is long and winding and it ends tonight at Mr. Drinker's for dinner. He loves me and is making me food for my birthday. Vegas is currently spreading odds bets on me keeping dinner down. I know his cooking tastes good going down... will it taste just as good the other way?

there are 7 doodles

At 10:20 PM, Blogger Foilwoman said...

Happy birthday, Hof. As a youthful twenty-nine year old, maybe it's still kosher to drink to inebriation on one's birthday . . . but enjoy the food, okay? And don't drive.

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

Toast is best. Toast and maybe some juice. Lots and lots of liquids. Poor baby...

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Mr. Drinker said...

Is that why you ran out of my house so quick> No shame in puking in my toilet...god knows how many times I have in yours...not for food though. Get your ass ready for Friday night fool...cause it is mine. Oh yeah...mine...

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger hofzinser said...

Nah man. The dinner was great! I was just dead effing tired (so was your wife, i think).

Friday Sister moves back to NC. I will need some cheering up.

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Mr. Drinker said...

My wife is always tired...why do you think I am the way I am? I know sister leaves Friday...that's why mr.drinker has lots of lve to give...I might leave out the jager, however will replace it with and hold you with some southern comfort. All for you daddy...

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger A* said...

Mr. Drinker- don't get him to effed up! But I am so glad that you guys are going to be there for him when sis leaves. Hof's going to be v. sad!!

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Mr. Drinker said...

a*: Trust me, I know how to take good care of little hof when he is upset. Not as good as you, but I will try. A couple of coloring books and a few shots and he'll be right...

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here