*A*'s new template is up

*Cross your fingers

*David shrugs his shoulders

*Learn to take your freaking time

*In the off-chance you run into Dad today

*Maybe streamers fell?

*Seeing how your didn't ask...

*Ya made someone's week

*Gotta second?

*She will torture us


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Thanks, Dane (andy), for letting me "sketch you up!"

Andy (better known as "super dad") sent me a picture of the special person who is the main feature on his great blog. I have to say, this is one of the best sketches I've done.... ever.

The picture he sent me to work from was perfect. Lots of tonal contrast (which you need in a black and white medium like pencil).

I have several (as in TONS) of more pictures to sketch up. I promise all of you that have sent pics that I will get to them all... promise.

Andy, thanks for such a great picture to work from and...

thanks, Dane, for letting me "sketch you up!"

there are 6 doodles

At 6:47 AM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

Beautiful!!

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Foilwoman said...

Dane is a cutie. It's nice to see the future ruler of the world looking so friendly toward us peons.

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger You Can't Afford Me said...

what a cutie. you did a great job sketching him up!

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Andy said...

WOW!!!! That is absolutely wonderful!!!!

Thanks you so much!!!!

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Kira said...

If I have another baby, I will beg you to sketch him or her :) You are right. Out of all the sketches displayed, this one is your best!

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger hofzinser said...

it was such a good picture to work from... and it's Dane, it had to end up good!

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here