*Taste just as good

*Kick his ass

*Shhhhhhhhhhhh

*Evokes this mental state (part I)

*Win me some points

*Thanks, kira, for letting me "sketch you up!"

*During the wooing

*Bore the hell out of you

*More momentous

*More great writing


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Thanks, A*, for letting me "sketch you up!"

Here is the woman of my dreams. This is sketched from a picture I took of her in Vegas on our now famous "what the hell are we" trip.

No pencil has been made that can be used to represent how stunning she is in real life. Normally she is wearing contacts... I caught her with her glasses on. I love her with glasses. Must be some sort of strange librarian, naughty school teacher thing I picked up as a lad.

I am still accepting photos. Go HERE to get an idea of what I am looking for.

Thanks, A*, for letting me "sketch you up!"

P.S. I also put together a profile picture for her (finally). It is also based on a Vegas picture. Stay tuned for her new template. I'm almost done with it and it is looking SO good (if I do say so myself)....

there are 10 doodles

At 12:58 AM, Blogger Paige said...

Ahhh, A*, you are the cutest girl ever! I'm totally jealous! I love the little A* in the corner too!

Y'all are so cute together!

I have to take a picture of myself, but if it's okay I'm gonna wait till I get my hair cut next week. It's got that nasty "growing out my mullet" look to it now.

 
At 1:20 AM, Blogger hofzinser said...

whevever you are ready. Andy's boy, Dane, is next. I might have that done tomorrow.

 
At 1:42 AM, Blogger Catullus said...

Wow, you are a very talented artist.

Also, might I mention this is quite a lovely blog you run here. Kudos to you.

I think YOU deserve a Chalupa.

 
At 6:46 AM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

Awwwww......

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger hofzinser said...

superfreak: can it be that new club chalupa?

wordwhiz: we are sweeter than chocolate or a MooCow analogy.

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger Kira said...

Oohhh terrific sketch! I love her smile!

It's funny, but I prefer Alex with glasses too. People get so self-conscious about having them, but they can be hot. On Alex, I think it's because they make him look intellectual and big...brains...really appeal to me!

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger You Can't Afford Me said...

excellent job!

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Miss Tasha said...

so you just use pencil? no charcoal? in art class, i used mainly charcoal when i was drawing pictures with a lot of contrast. beautiful work!

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger hofzinser said...

all pencil. I love charcoal (and chalk) but have not mastered it yet. Oils and pencils are the mediums I am most comfortable with....

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger A* said...

Only the man I love can make me look this good. You did a beautiful job hon...
Thank you Paige!! That's sweet.

*blush*

Thanks Kira...apparently I always have that goofy grin on around Hof.


Oh Ew. Now I am making myself sick.

*sigh*

love ya babe!

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here