*During the wooing

*Bore the hell out of you

*More momentous

*More great writing

*If you like great writing

*It will break their little hearts

*Suitable for framing

*Worse things in life

*Missed therapy sessions

*SWARM SWARM


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Monday, June 06, 2005

Thanks, kira, for letting me "sketch you up!"

Kira sent me several photos for me to sketch (in response to this post). I did a quick sketch-up of one of them. Nothing really special but I do like the contrast from her hair on the right and her face.

I added this sketch to my template (lower right corner).

Thanks, kira, for letting me "sketch you up!"

there are 3 doodles

At 9:42 PM, Blogger Kira said...

Wooohooo! So cool! :D Thanks for sketching me. I will have to figure out a way to use this as my avatar now. I can't wait to open up my copy so I can see the larger one. I like how you did the shadows on my neck and you got my stubborn jaw just right. I can't believe how serious I look though! haha! Probably the only picture where I manage to do that :)

Oh, I don't know if you wanted to show the picture you sketched from, but you can show it if you found a need. Thanks again! You rock!

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

I sent you the link to my retro party photos. If you're looking for material, feel free to use any of those. If you need higher res than the Kodak website provides, just tell me which on you like and I'll send it to you. Deal?? I want to be a Hof original!!

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger hofzinser said...

I would like a more personal picture, WW. I recomend having someone take one for you...

Make it a portrait including no more than your torse. Have you NOT looking at the camera but to either side. ALSO have a strong light source on one side of you, not in front. I am looking for strong darks and lights.

I am working on getting light in my sketching. I am happy with light in my paintings... there I have color to work with. I want to improve my sense of light in my B&W mediums like pencil.

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here