*Is it just me....

*I checked... I asked

*The room is only twenty-five

*Time to break up all this serious crap

*Torches and pitchforks

*Easier than parenting

*Sandra, thanks for letting me "sketch you up!"

*May make you love your love

*Brilliant and meant to be reused

*Coal in your colon


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Thursday, June 30, 2005

Wow

Just found this blog...

effing amazing pictures...

the art! Love it!

The picture to the right is by photographer Stefan De Lay

Great googaly-moogaly I love good art

there are 5 doodles

At 5:31 PM, Blogger Paige said...

Whoa...okay, gonna have to save this for when I get home......They would FIRE this temp if they saw that on my screen!

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger VegasGustan said...

That is some nice art. Very well and tastefully done. Nice find.

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Dan said...

You just like Boobies. Admit It.

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger hofzinser said...

Shut it (Dan) and go get effed up, birthday boy.

You writing seems, somehow, older.

and there is a part of you, however tiny, that likes boobie too.

you fool nobody.

 
At 10:25 AM, Anonymous Bathroom Reading said...

Gotta love censorship. My firewall won't let me access this site. I'll do it from home on Saturday night.

Say hi to A* for me.

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here