*Gotta second?

*She will torture us

*Who was it?

*BUT not private enough

*Effing masterpiece

*(ahem)

*Thanks, A*, for letting me "sketch you up!"

*Taste just as good

*Kick his ass

*Shhhhhhhhhhhh


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Saturday, June 11, 2005

Ya made someone's week

It is 3am... Mr. Drinker and I went out for, of all things, a few drinks. I'm heading to bed but feel the need to take just a moment of time...

In the last week or so many of you went out of your way to say some very kind things to me and my silly little blog. You cannot fathom what your words mean to me. Some of you complimented my humor, others my writing and some my art (some all three!). Christ, I am one lucky fool to get such meaningful and immediate feedback from people that I respect as artists and writers.

So, thanks. Ya made someone's week... and I am humbled.

there are 6 doodles

At 8:37 AM, Blogger Foilwoman said...

Even though some of us are immoral scum? You have a great blog. I check it everytime I'm online from my own computer (don't access from client's or other work computers of course).

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger hofzinser said...

foilwoman... without immoral scum like you, flawless pious morally unblemished boys like me would be virgins.

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

Hof: What a great come-back!! I love it. Even your comments are brilliant!

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Paige said...

But mine was the best, right? Right? That's hot...

 
At 1:13 AM, Blogger Texas Biscuit said...

I've been reading your comments all over my 'daily reads' this week so I had to come over and check you out. Great blog! I'll be back!

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger Miss Tasha said...

compliments go to people who deserve it hof... and you definatly deserve every one of them!

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here