*She brings

*Do share!

*More

*I bet

*I ate alone

*Challenge set, Drinker

*WAY out of my league

*You're underpaid

*Blew up the hotel TV

*To get the ball rolling


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Thursday, July 21, 2005

And a back rub

I would love some detailed feedback from you. When you come by here, what kind of posts are hoping to see? In comments, please rank these categories so I can get a feel for what you like.

Post categories for you to rank:
  • Why do Men? (advice)
  • My life (personal, dirty little secrets, etc)
  • Sketches (my art)
  • Fiction (like 'tomatoes')
  • Snark (HofSnark)
  • Politics
  • Thoughts/Therioes (how I feel about whatever)
Oh, and remember, your Uncle Hofzinser thinks you deserve a day off and a back rub.

there are 12 doodles

At 11:00 AM, Blogger Amber said...

I'm first yay!!!!
I come here because I like the art work, I'm a jealous non talented draw-er. Go by my blog see the self portrait. I also like to read stuff from poeple that interest me, and as someone who can draw you are interesting.

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Serra said...

1. I love HofSnark--he's Hof with attitude.

2. The writing in general, no matter what the subject matter, is just awesome!

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Thérèse said...

Hi, Hof.

I haven't commented before, and only just recently started reading you, so I'm not sure whether you want my opinion but here it is anyway.

Love it all, hold the politics. (I'm just not one for politics is all.)

I especially love your sketches, and "why do men?"

Funny guy, funny funny guy...

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger allison said...

I like the personal stuff (stories, etc.) - though to what degree of intimacy I will not profess because everyone has a different comfortability level, as a reader AND as a writer.

And any information anyone can provide about men would be god-sent. Really. Cuz I'm about clueless. And I think I'm a smarty farty. So...yeah. That too.

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

Okay...I will illustrate my nerdiness here by following the instructions. I suppose it goes without saying that the day off and backrub are so far out in front of the others, they can't even be ranked in the same list!

Here's your list, in my order of preference. (Although why you care about my order of preference is a mystery to me!)

1) Why do Men? (advice)
(Because I need all the help I can get)
2) Fiction (like 'tomatoes')
And non-fiction like your super-hero tights and story about your brothers. I love your stories!
3) Sketches (my art)
These mostly go hand-in-hand with the other stuff, don't they?
4) My life (personal, dirty little secrets, etc)
Why...because we like you!!
5) Snark (HofSnark)
He's funny
6) Thoughts/Therioes (how I feel about whatever)
"Whatever" Translated that would be A*, right?? Like your sketches, you'll work A* into the other categories, I'm sure of it!
:-)
7) Politics
If I want to know about politics, I'll listen to the news.

Back to work. I skipped lunch to surf again. I've become an enormous geek!!

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Autumn said...

yeah, that order sounds about right! ;)

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Andy said...

I love reading your blog. So here is my "post-preference" list:

1. Thoughts/Theories
2. Sketches
3. Why do Men?
4. My (your) life
5. Fiction
6. Snark
7. Politics

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Grend31 said...

More cowbell.

And boobies.

And stories about people doing things to other people with chainsaws.

...

Seriously though, your blog has reached this popularity because of the choices of that you made about the content. I'm not quite sure you need us butting into the realm of artistic direction.

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

Apparently your readers are not political news junkies!

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Paige said...

Duh, everything, that's why I come.

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger dopeybugs said...

First of all...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A*!

Next order of business...

1)MY LIFE
2)THOUGHTS/THEORIES
3)SNARK
4)SKETCH
5)FICTION
6)POLITICS
7)WHY DO MEN?

I love when you talk about your life. Makes us feel like we know you a little better. The same goes for your thoughts/theories. Snark makes me laugh hysterically-because he actually says what we all are thinking! Your art work is awesome. The fiction is a nice breather. Politics...well every now and again. I think the Why Do Men? posts were over done(no offense). Nice to have maybe like once a month...


But no matter what you write about, we're all going to keep coming-for a guaranteed quality read.

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Jackie said...

Mmm...uncle Hofzinser. Such the confidence-booster...

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here