*To get the ball rolling

*Cleansing fire

*This is a nice litmus test

*Through the thinnest air

*In those jeans

*I was less than half the person I should've been

*The little evil part of her smiles inside

*Does not breed well

*She lumped tomatoes pt II

*It is entirely too shiny


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Blew up the hotel TV

I just wet myself from reading this. I had to share! Maddox is the funniest ever... bookmark him when you get here.

(jesus, I am exactly what he mocks...)

*gets shotgun*

*puts end in mouth*

*sends A* a sweet loving good-bye email with free hand*

BANG

*shit wrong end in the mouth, blew up the hotel TV*

there are 5 doodles

At 6:58 PM, Blogger Amber said...

I thought shooting the tv was funnier than the link :)

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger mcgibfried said...

damn tv had it coming..

and "lesser blogger?" of what does this guy speak???

are we not all equals? if you prick us, do we not blog about it?

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Serra said...

Gee, does the dude have a case of blog envy?

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger Paige said...

He must have been one of those bloggers who, no matter how much he used blogexplosion, couldn't get a damn person to read his site. He tried and tried, but no one stayed and cared a lick about what he was talking about.

So he got bitter.

 
At 1:23 AM, Blogger Autumn said...

I don't like him... I take things too personal and one too many of his posts I can relate to .... like, uh.. blogging!!! I'm sure "angry" people find him hilarious though, or men, men usually tend to find that shit funny. I don't know why. :)

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here