*Damnit

*All the problems

*Without wasting any of the creamy goodness

*Intolerant?

*And a back rub

*She brings

*Do share!

*More

*I bet

*I ate alone


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Tuesday, July 26, 2005

The cave I rented

Really, it was just a matter of time before my cover was blown.

About two years ago I finally cracked the secrets of time travel. More often than not, I was going back 28,000 years to hang with some real old-school bipeds. I did not expect them to immortalize me. I did not expect someone would find the cave I rented by the hour either.

Damnit.

there are 8 doodles

At 4:59 PM, Blogger Grend31 said...

So you charged them for letting them try to use your privates to start up fires? By the hour? Ouch.

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger hofzinser said...

I am strong, like ox, grend31. Get J to try it on ya tonight... you will be stong (like ox) too.

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Ingenious Perspective said...

nothing says girl power better than a prehistoric dildo...kudos to them ice age feminists...

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Autumn said...

I seriously doubt cave women used stoned to fuck themselves!!! Shit.. I don't even think my MOTHER has ever used a dildo!! Let alone someone that long ago! lol

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Kira said...

You'd be surprised. My mom is 66 now and we won't even DISCUSS what I found in her nightstand when I was 8 or 9 and traumatized me for life ;)

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger Paige said...

Wow...Egg, Hof. Egg all over your face. That's what you get for leaving crap hanging around.

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

uh...can I borrow this??

 
At 11:49 PM, Blogger allison said...

Don't TELL me size doesn't matter.

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here