*This is a nice litmus test

*Through the thinnest air

*In those jeans

*I was less than half the person I should've been

*The little evil part of her smiles inside

*Does not breed well

*She lumped tomatoes pt II

*It is entirely too shiny

*Wise

*More sodium than salt


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Cleansing fire

How happy are you that you are not in Chicago right now?

Apparently the sushi in Chicago makes me gassy.

I'm grossing myself out.

Ew.

...or maybe it is the bag of combos?

My eyes are starting to sting.

Does anyone have some matches?

I could be the modern day Mrs. O'Leary's cow.

Chicago is due for a cleansing fire, right?

there are 8 doodles

At 10:24 PM, Blogger Paige said...

I know from personal experience (my husband's gas, not mine)-It's the combos.

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger Serra said...

With Honey, it can be the Combos...or a combination of seafood and margaritas.

Either way, I should send you a bottle of Citrus Blitz--any room stench that lives thru it DESERVES to be fed and found a nice foster home.

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger arthur decko said...

combos really cheeses your hunger away..., i heard my mama cry, i heard her pray the night chigago died... never trust discount sushi from a gas station...

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

My hero farts?? Geez...this is going to require some serious consideration!

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger A* said...

Yes this is the love of my life. He is, in fact, NOT perfect. ;)
But I love him anyways.

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Mesabi Red ;) said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Mesabi Red ;) said...

Sure. I finally get around to reading a*'s amazing Hof's blog and this is what I get!

Perfect usually just equals not fun anyways...

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger A* said...

Well Red- he's perfect for me. :)

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here