*All the problems

*Without wasting any of the creamy goodness

*Intolerant?

*And a back rub

*She brings

*Do share!

*More

*I bet

*I ate alone

*Challenge set, Drinker


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Damnit

The only time I don't like her with me is when I am driving to the airport. When she is there, it means I am dropping her off. When I am alone, I must be picking her up.

Yep, it is better when she is not there with me in the car....

Damnit, 40 minutes and I already miss that smile.

damnit x2.

there are 9 doodles

At 4:04 PM, Blogger dopeybugs said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
and AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Paige said...

Very Sad :-(

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Autumn said...

*hugs* from afar

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Kira said...

Bah. It's been since the second week of May since I saw Alex, and due to the prolonged nature of him obtaining his visa, it'll likely be at least another two to three weeks before I DO see him.

*grumps*

Could be worse. I don't wanna hear it ;)

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

You guys are too cute!

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger hofzinser said...

You win, KIRA...

I don't know how you do it.

 
At 5:52 AM, Blogger Kira said...

Hof, I do it only because I have no choice! I threatened to marry him when he comes back so he doesn't have to mess with this visa shit anymore. I say "threatened" because I've been married before, and therefore marriage seems like something you threaten somebody with...haha! But he's never been married before, so he actually thought that was a great idea.

It's rotten stinky monkey poo though when you get used to seeing your loved one two to three nights out of every seven, and then suddenly it's three months. Damned visa process. Damned falling in love with a Frenchman. *grumbles crankily some more* ;)

 
At 5:55 AM, Blogger hofzinser said...

When I said "I don't know how you do it" I was refering to the fact he is French, not that he lives so far away from you.

(tee hee, I kid)

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger Kira said...

LOL! I can do it because his mum's british, so he's only half French....does that make sense then? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here