*The cave I rented

*Damnit

*All the problems

*Without wasting any of the creamy goodness

*Intolerant?

*And a back rub

*She brings

*Do share!

*More

*I bet


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Dan, thanks for letting me "Sketch You Up!"

When you meet someone as special as A* you are bound to meet many more special people. She has introduced me to so many effing cool people. Dan from The 6th Floor has quickly become someone I can call "friend". He is officially my second favorite person in NYC....

He sent me a great picture of him in the park sporting a hoodie. The darks and lights begged my pencil to hit the paper.

Dan, thanks for letting me "Sketch You Up!"

P.S.

Dan, I will bring a high-quality print up with me when I come to visit in 10 days.

there are 4 doodles

At 9:42 PM, Blogger Paige said...

Damn this makes me exicted for mine, even though I'm like a billionth in line for sketching.

Fantastic Sketch Hof! You Rule!

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger Autumn said...

Nice work! :)

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Joe said...

You're amazingly talented. It's worth it to come here for the sketches alone, but the blogging is great as well.

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Firefly said...

i imagen you are incredible busy sketching people.. but i would be honored if you sketched on of my pics.

i have a few on flickr on my blog...

its ok if you can't... but i would really like it!

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here