*I was less than half the person I should've been

*The little evil part of her smiles inside

*Does not breed well

*She lumped tomatoes pt II

*It is entirely too shiny

*Wise

*More sodium than salt

*They finally cut off some heads

*She lumped tomatoes

*Today


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Monday, July 11, 2005

In those jeans

I had a great night of chatting with Mr. Drinker and BR last night. Apparently Drinker finished the night praying to the porcelain throne. We discovered all you need to solve the problems of the world are pints of super-yummy pulled draft beer and three guys who really sound like they know what they are talking about.

I am in Chicago for work this week. I leave in the morning and will be back late Saturday night. The posting may be sparse as a result.

Just remember that Uncle Hofzinser loves you and he thinks you look good in those jeans.

there are 5 doodles

At 8:29 PM, Blogger VegasGustan said...

Woo Hoo I'm first for once.

I agree with you about the beer and the men. Together we can move mountains, okay so we can't move them but we discuss the best way to do it and then get too drunk to care. But, you see my point, right?

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger vbkim said...

Be safe!

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Paige said...

Really? 'cause I was thinking they made my ass look huge.

But I'm wrong, because if there is anything that's skinny on my body, it's my ass! Everything else is pretty chunky though!

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger bornfool said...

Love the Cubs baseball! What can I say? I'm a loser. :(

 
At 6:38 AM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

I'm with Paige. Thanks for the jeans comment. I was honestly concerned about that! I always think my ass looks too big!!!

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here