*Wise

*More sodium than salt

*They finally cut off some heads

*She lumped tomatoes

*Today

*DLS #1

*With these hands!

*The moon blocks the sun making day into night

*Just got off the phone with her

*Wow


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Wednesday, July 06, 2005

It is entirely too shiny

This past weekend A* got a chance to meet a good friend of mine, Mr. Boxer. I play poker with him on a weekly basis and he cracks me the eff up.

We are in a booth at my favorite bar, Scooby's (where I first met A* last April) and the subject of condiments comes up. Out of nowhere Boxer tells us, "I am deathly afraid of ketchup".

"eh? You are afraid of ketchup?"

"Yep"

"Why the hell are you afraid of ketchup?"

"It is entirely too shiny"

We are on the floor laughing. We learn that he does not mind tomatoes but anything resembling ketchup is unacceptable.

"If I am eating dinner and someone has a ketchup bottle on the table I have to arrange the drinks, table centerpieces or whatever so it is blocked from my line of sight."

"Are you serious?"

"Quite. Ketchup, lightning and snakes."

there are 9 doodles

At 3:29 PM, Blogger Serra said...

There's medication that can help your friend.

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Sounds like your buddy was handed his red wings from the wrong person.

Please please please finish the he loves me not story...i keep checking back! :)

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Paige said...

My friend Steph will freak out in a resturant if she isn't seated so that she can see the whole room.

 
At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Bathroom Reading said...

Hof,

Definitely coming down. Sunday night. You still up? E-mail me.

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

Hof: I'm here...perhaps something on your blog offends the corporate censoring software.

I can't fathom being afraid of catsup, but I don't like it. I'm not a tomato fan, never have been. Mom used to say that I wouldn't eat it if it was red.

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger ERL said...

that's awesome. although i disagree - ketchup rules.

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger ERL said...

oh and my dad TOTALLY does the same thing - freaks out if his back is to the room.

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Kira said...

My ex sis-in-law is like that with onions. I've even seen her run away from a table that has a dish on it with too big onion pieces on it for her tolerance.

 
At 4:34 AM, Blogger HissyFitz said...

Ketchup, maybe, but *snakes*, gotta love them! (non-venomous variety)

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here