*Just got off the phone with her

*Wow

*Is it just me....

*I checked... I asked

*The room is only twenty-five

*Time to break up all this serious crap

*Torches and pitchforks

*Easier than parenting

*Sandra, thanks for letting me "sketch you up!"

*May make you love your love


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Saturday, July 02, 2005

The moon blocks the sun making day into night

Not too long ago I put forth one of my (now legendary and feared) blogger challenges. It was inspired by a great post by sideways swimmer. Many of you took the challenge...

I have to admit that my favorite writer in the blogsphere after A* is a blogger who publishes as often as a dropped nickel lands on its edge. Cyrus is one of the few bloggers who crafts posts that make you think. I mean really think. He is one the few who publishes posts you will read more than once. Yep, kids, he is that good.

Cyrus took the challenge.

He humbles me and makes it real hard to write knowing your best falls two steps short of his worst. Put his blog on your must read lists. You won't miss any new posts if you check his blog every time the moon blocks the sun making day into night.

there are 0 doodles

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here