*They finally cut off some heads

*She lumped tomatoes

*Today

*DLS #1

*With these hands!

*The moon blocks the sun making day into night

*Just got off the phone with her

*Wow

*Is it just me....

*I checked... I asked


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Wednesday, July 06, 2005

More sodium than salt

I still love (and eat on a regular basis):

  • Hot dogs (not nuked, cooked on the stove with relish, plain yellow mustard and ketchup)
  • Kid's cereal (Reece's, Capn Crunch Berry or Peanut Butter, Honeycombs, Fruity Pebbles and Golden Grahams)
  • Ramen "more sodium than salt" Noodles (two packs, one flavor pack with a dash of Punzo sauce)
  • Bologna (oatmeal bread, yellow scary cheese food and three gallons of yellow mustard)
  • Grilled Cheese Sandwiches (oatmeal bread, butter, scary cheese food)
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • PayDay or York Peppermint candy
  • Jelly Beans (Jelly Belly or Starburst)
  • Your Mama (sorry, couldn't resist...) (I mean couldn't resist your Mama)

there are 10 doodles

At 12:30 PM, Blogger Paige said...

Mmmm, York Peppermint Patties...And Lucky Charms are my favorite Cereal; You've just made me so hungry it's not even funny. I'm thinking top ramen or mac and cheese for dinner tonight.

(Husband has been watching the food channel lately though, so I don't really know what he's got planned.)

Yummy Post!

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger bornfool said...

Them be good eats!

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

Nothing wrong with that list!

Except YOUR mom isn't on it!

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger hofzinser said...

must... resist... spewing... of.... yo momma jokes...

..getting weaker...

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Serra said...

I had Honeycomb for breakfast...

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

Hate bologna...but love singing the silly jingle!! White bread is for grilled cheese, Hof...get with the program!! I recall the post A* did on aging, talking about what we would be unable to eat after turning 30 or 40 or some age which is YOUNGER than I am. I still do all the same stuff I used to do. I pay for it a little more...like lack of sleep - that actually bothers me now. I carry around an abundance of enthusiasm, which drives some people bonkers. But it makes up for the reduction in energy level I got crossing that fourth decade marker. I will not age gracefully!! I feel like 35 and that's how I'm playing it! Screw 45!! I'm not that old!!

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Kira said...

I used to consume bologna like mad when I was little, but I burned out on it. However, I found out that's one way to know I'm pregnant: craving for bologna and miracle whip sandwich.

Could be worse. My dad's very partial to lettuce, mayo, and peanut butter.

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Mercy said...

Froot Loops. Had a bowl last night for dinner.

And I have perfected the grilled cheese due to my daughter's need for perfectly browned bread.

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger VegasGustan said...

Let's see.

I still eat...

Cap'n Crunch Crunch Berries and Boo Berry.

Cookie Dough right from the tube.

Cheese Dogs: Boiled.

Boiled Eggs....Plain.

Bread and Butter Pickles and then the juice.

Cinnamon Sugar Toast.

Moutain Dews, like two a day.

 
At 3:24 AM, Blogger CorsicaFire said...

Good list.

I for one am still addicted to Cinnamon Toast Crunch; had it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner today :P

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here