*I bet

*I ate alone

*Challenge set, Drinker

*WAY out of my league

*You're underpaid

*Blew up the hotel TV

*To get the ball rolling

*Cleansing fire

*This is a nice litmus test

*Through the thinnest air


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Sunday, July 17, 2005

More

I am sure she will blog about it tomorrow so I shalt not ruin her post to come...

'till then, loyal reader, know this:

She thinks I am better looking, smarter and more sucessful.

there are 5 doodles

At 8:37 PM, Blogger MooCow said...

And a feeling of foreshadowing crept across the land...

Tee hee!

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

What is it like to have your romance play out in front of a group of adoring fans? Is it sort of like being celebrities?

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger hofzinser said...

Celebacy? Hell no!

Oh, wait, celebrities.

A* and I debate all the time about how much/little we will talk about us on our blogs. There is so much we keep private.

I love how many people give a hoot about our antics. Her and I are very lucky to have such kind people as readers. You guys are the bestest of the bestest!

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger A* said...

Celebrities? Not so much. We both know that we are ordinary people going thru a long-distance relationship like millions of others.

The best part about living it out on the "blogosphere" (may Maddox forgive me!) is that you all are so supportive. And Hof is right, there is so much that we keep private. Mostly because we like to have our own moments savored between us.

We love how you all keep informed and are ready with a kind word or encouragement when either one of us needs it.

And all of you really are...the greatest of the best. :)

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Dan said...

I would like to point out that I A* tells me pretty much everything. Neener. Neener. Neener.

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here