*In those jeans

*I was less than half the person I should've been

*The little evil part of her smiles inside

*Does not breed well

*She lumped tomatoes pt II

*It is entirely too shiny

*Wise

*More sodium than salt

*They finally cut off some heads

*She lumped tomatoes


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Through the thinnest air

The recent move to put free wireless access in airport terminals is a sign that there is a God and he loves us. I am waiting to board to Chicago as I type this.

Imagine; I could, while sitting waiting to board a plane, write and publish the most enlightened post you've ever read. In one post I could make you laugh out loud, then cry, then offer something so profound it caused you to rethink your basic moral foundations.

Sitting at the gate I could reach out and present you prose worthy of Melville or Dickens. Characters that you identified with in situations so familiar you questioned if I was writing your life story.

I could do this while in an airport connected to the internet through the thinnest air. I honestly thought about writing such a post and then realized you would prefer a post about sex. Always wanting to satisfy...

My favorite part of you is where your back melds into your hips. I want to outline your shape with the light touch of my finger. I want to kiss you there, softly, as I explore every muscle in your back. I want to.... and I will when I see you again.

there are 1 doodles

At 3:24 PM, Blogger a chick said...

Or, sitting at the gate, you could write a post about why my boyfriend likes to jizz on my face after I give him a blowjob. How about it it's been awhile since your last "Why Do Men?" post...

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here