[WARNING: the following post may lead to a trip to your dentist]
On April 1st I met the woman I will spend the rest of my life with. I did not know it then but figured it out pretty quickly. Why do I love A* so much? It's not just for posts on her blog like this one. No, there are so many other reasons:
yep... I am in love.
- She loves me for the reasons I want to be loved. She loves my mind, how I think and what I say. She loves me for my creativity and artistic antics (which I pass off as art).
- She is so thoughtful. She knows what to say and when to say it. She does little things that make no sense but mean the world to me ($12.00 to fed-ex $1.50 boxes of Jelly Belly Beans 'cause I love them).
- She is so fucking smart. What little she doesn't know, she loves to learn about. I can talk to her about anything. I don't have to explain what I am talking about. When I give her a book (Like PJ's Parliament of Whores) she consumes it. When we disagree about things political or social, I am OK with her opinion because I know it is thought through.
- She thinks I am a good writer. You all know better so keep your YAPPER SHUT.
- Good LORD, she is stunning and sweet on the eyes. A Venezuelan/Cuban cocktail with soft amber skin, lips that start wars, a figure the masters would lop off ears to paint and eyes that see what you are (not what you show yourself as).
- She is so generous with her feelings, thoughts and affection. She indulges my silly passions when they only deserve to be laughed at.
- She loves what I love. She appreciates what I love that she doesn't understand. Why? For the sole reason that I love it.
- Make no mistake about it, she is a lover that even my deepest imagination was unable to conjure. (Damn the distance, now I have to take a break. I'll be back in about 10 minutes)
- (back) She makes me a better person by being the one she loves. I don't deserve her, she is WAY out of my league.
- She is so talented. She writes with a rhythm and voice that makes you feel like she's in the room with you when you read.
- When you talk, she listens. You feel like you are the only person in the room with her.