*More sodium than salt

*They finally cut off some heads

*She lumped tomatoes

*Today

*DLS #1

*With these hands!

*The moon blocks the sun making day into night

*Just got off the phone with her

*Wow

*Is it just me....


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Wise

A wise man once said:
"You don't have to drink to have a good time. You have to drink to have a great time."
-Dad
A wise woman once said:
"If you break your leg, don't come running to me."
-Mom
A less than wise man once said:
"Nothing tastes better than beer from someone else's fridge"
-me

there are 7 doodles

At 2:36 PM, Blogger Islandgirl said...

My mama use to tell me dat all de time! Mama's are smart, huh?!?!

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger AnonymousCoworker said...

You don't need beer to have a good time. You need to DRINK beer to have a good time.

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Autumn said...

hehe cute.

I never remember quotes. :(

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger You Can't Afford Me said...

Here's my quote (well, not mine, but the one I like)

I don't need to drink to have a good time. I need to drink to stop the voices in my head.

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Your Dad rocks.

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

My mother used to say that to me too. I think it's one of those things they teach in Mom school. I've probably said it to my kids!!

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Mr. Drinker said...

or Vodka from Hof's freezer...

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here