*The moon blocks the sun making day into night

*Just got off the phone with her

*Wow

*Is it just me....

*I checked... I asked

*The room is only twenty-five

*Time to break up all this serious crap

*Torches and pitchforks

*Easier than parenting

*Sandra, thanks for letting me "sketch you up!"


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Saturday, July 02, 2005

With these hands!

Recently the origin of my bog handle (hofzinser) was revealed...

Johann Nepomuk HOFZINSER was a 19th century magician and considered, by many, to be the father of the card trick...

I (almost) made a living as a professional magician while in college. I was booked for trade shows, private parties and in restaurants.

If you have any interest in seeing some sleight of hand by your's truly...





Note:
it is a regular deck of cards
there are no edits to the video
there are no camera tricks
imagine what else I can do with these hands!

To view this video you must have Macromedia Flash Player

there are 8 doodles

At 2:46 PM, Blogger VegasGustan said...

I see. Woo hoo for A*!

 
At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Bathroom Reading said...

Whoa! That was awesome.

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger You Can't Afford Me said...

excellent!

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger You Can't Afford Me said...

excellent!

 
At 7:23 AM, Blogger hofzinser said...

*blush*

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger hofzinser said...

Did anyone have trouble watching the video?

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Serra said...

Nope--worked fine in Firefox

 
At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just visited a website where you can learn free card tricks online.

Learn free easy card tricks online at card-trick.net

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here