*Dan, thanks for letting me "Sketch You Up!"

*The cave I rented

*Damnit

*All the problems

*Without wasting any of the creamy goodness

*Intolerant?

*And a back rub

*She brings

*Do share!

*More


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Woot!

You kids ROCK!

I am ranked as follows if you search for "hofzinser"

1st with Yahoo Search!
7th with GOOGLE!
3rd with Exite!
2nd with Search.com!

"I would like to thank...."

there are 7 doodles

At 9:32 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

No sir, Uncle Hof...it is YOU who rock!!

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger Paige said...

I don't care what anyone else says about you Hof, you are awesome!

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Autumn said...

Yes! It IS you who rock, but how are you ranking with these sites and how can I get on board? Have you tried technorati at all?

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger hofzinser said...

paige and ww... you silly girls!

autumn... I've done nothing. These search engines look at traffic, who links to who, etc. Enough sites are linked to me to justify the relevance ranking (i guess)

I've never messed with technorati. It also helps that I have such a unique name.

 
At 2:48 AM, Blogger Van said...

I have been Numero Uno for along time, but it helps that among 6 Billion people no one else is named Van Rue.

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Autumn said...

Yeah but Hof... not to burst your bubble, are those links to you or people with about the same name??

If you go to technorati or wholinkstome.com it'll directly tell you who links to you.

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger hofzinser said...

No bubble burst... I show up so high because so many link to me. That is how most engines rank sites.

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here