*Blew up the hotel TV

*To get the ball rolling

*Cleansing fire

*This is a nice litmus test

*Through the thinnest air

*In those jeans

*I was less than half the person I should've been

*The little evil part of her smiles inside

*Does not breed well

*She lumped tomatoes pt II


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Thursday, July 14, 2005

You're underpaid

Sometime early this morning this silly lil' blog broke 5,000 hits. Started on April 3rd of this year, that is gosh-darn groovy traffic. I'm pulling two old stories from the archives that feature my brothers, Youngest and Craftsman. I'm off to teach some seminars but will hopefully post again later tonight.

Never forget your Uncle Hofzinser loves you and thinks you're underpaid and not appreciated at work.

Youngest is all growns-up

Sometimes courage

there are 2 doodles

At 10:50 PM, Blogger Jesster said...

I KNEW I was underpaid and not appreciated. Sigh....

Grats on your hits, Mr. Supah-star!

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger Jackie said...

Thanks Uncle Hof...I knew I looked good in those jeans, too. :)

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here