*We shall see

*As geeky as it gets

*I'm not sure.... I just do

*Answer a question nobody asked

*Before my head cleared

*I will sleep

*She invited you back to her place for coffee

*Stealing Internet

*The first things to be bought and sold

*Pile of stuff


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Friday, August 19, 2005

Banned from Halo

I just got nailed by some muther effing spam comment bot.

Deleting BS comments almost as fast as it was dropping them.

Muther effer.

Anonymous commenting is now banned from Halo.

*shakes fist*

I cannot believe blogger can't stop comment bots.

there are 6 doodles

At 4:27 PM, Blogger Lisa Sonrisa said...

I recently got one of those too... dayum! You're not safe from bots 'til yer dead.

Oh, I found your blog with that 'next blog' button - I LOVE IT!!! :)

xo
Lisa Sonrisa

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Kari Penton said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger deanne said...

Everyone seems to be getting this comment spam!

Thankfully - touching wood - I've yet to be inundated.

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Paige said...

Um, actually Hof-Mizer, they just made it so that you have to put in the numbers you see option for blogger! Just go to commenting on your dashboard and It will be a cute little option. Then BAM! No more spam!

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Bathroom Reading said...

I can honestly say I feel your pain.

BR
BR's Blog

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Cherry Moon said...

Thank GOD for the new word verification... I ALWAYS received spam on my blog. Not funny.

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here